SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TRUTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HofT

Sep 4, 2008
Better than paying forwards all the cap money

They need to go back to what they did against Carolina and Toronto. Heavy forecheck and hitting anything that moves.
Florida needs the refs to give them some leeway.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014

They need to go back to what they did against Carolina and Toronto. Heavy forecheck and hitting anything that moves.

Problem is they can't deal with the pressure from Vegas to even get in on the forecheck

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver

They outhit Vegas by nearly double tonight. Toronto and Carolina aren’t nearly as big and strong as Vegas.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Looked a lot like the Panthers team I watched during November and December tonight. Lazy defensive effort, confusion in their own zone, mediocre goaltending, and slow decisions in the offensive zone. Not going to win games that way.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Florida reminds me of a bantam team we played against when I was a kid.
They were a good team, but every time they were losing they lost their minds.

Looks like it starts at the coach!!

Reactions: napoleon in rags

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Officials have been managing this tinderbox all night, not surprised they found a reason to sit him out after that series of events.

Problem I have with that is a big hit like that can energize your team. They took momentum away from Florida.
The refs did? Or was it Tkachuk continuing to do stuff in the scrum that earned him the 10?

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Talk about goaltending. Vegas has played against sub 0.900 goaltending in every series thus far.
Wouldn't be surprised if people use that to discredit Vegas if they win the SC.

Again, making 3 goaltenders (looking like 4 now) that had really good years look subpar is a pretty big coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad