SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TRUTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dukedukowski

Jun 11, 2022
Screenshot_20230604-112814.png
Screenshot_20230604-112843.png

Reactions: HofT

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Panthers have gotten clowned this game. I want a king series but if this is all the Panthers are going to show this will be a sweep or 5 at most.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Lmao he knocked someone’s stick out of their hand and I still haven’t seen what the first one was for, he’s been their best player.

Hasn’t done shit in this series but give little cheap shots after the whistle, game was already long over.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
If Maurice is a good coach, he reads the riot act to the team.
Their energy is focussed in the most negative way.

Refs being stupid about some calls, but for f***'s sake they need to not be their own worst enemy

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Grossly officiated game from top to bottom. I said it before, will say it again: absolute clown show.

Note: I don't think the officiating had any impact on the score. The Panthers played like shit and got poor goaltending on top of it. The game was over before the refs went full Pejorative Slur.

But they did go full Pejorative Slur.

Reactions: stealth1

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
So I time back in just in time to see Tkachuk and Staal ejected for (?) Then Barbashev checks Duclair to the head, Duclair crosschecks in return and gee u wonder who is penalized?

Clown show.

The check wasn't in the same area code as the head

Reactions: Drakon

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
So I time back in just in time to see Tkachuk and Staal ejected for (?) Then Barbashev checks Duclair to the head, Duclair crosschecks in return and gee u wonder who is penalized?

Clown show.
He did not check him to the head. That was body on body. Be serious.

Reactions: Drakon

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
This is a game where it's felt like the Refs made it all about them. The conspiracy theorist in me says the NHL wants Vegas to win because this is the playoffs. Let them play.
No, the refs just don't want to break up scrums. Those striped bums didn't want to do their job.

Wanted to hit the roulette tables early.

Reactions: stealth1

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Welp, I was hoping for at least a close series but maybe I should temper my expectations to at least getting one win.

Reactions: kwichang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad