SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TRUTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverBeNormal

Mar 27, 2007
That was his downfall in Calgary, in big moments he was more of a detriment to the overall team. Highly emotional and selfish player
Lmao he knocked someone’s stick out of their hand and I still haven’t seen what the first one was for, he’s been their best player.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Who's Florida starting for Game 3?

Both their goalies sold their soul to the devil and the magic has expired

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
If it makes you feel better, I had to spend 20 years arguing with people that were convinced they were 100% correct that we didn’t deserve a shot to say we were a hockey town before we got a hockey team.

I count that as part of my VGK fandom tenure. :)
You're fans of a hockey team and no one needs to apologize for that. Nothing though can erase the frustration of Canucks and Sabres fans when we watch teams like VGK and the Kraken, immediately following admittance to the NHL, waltz straight into positions as prominent, powerhouse teams.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Fun fact. Panthers have let in more goals in this one game than they did against the entire Carolina series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad