SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TRUTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
FLA has to do everything possible to win game 3. That needs to be their only focus. Going down 3-0 would be a death sentence

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Tkachuk just can't help himself. I root for him as a USAH guy but he needs to learn to rein himself in. He takes himself out of games more than he tips the balance in his favor with this stuff. It's one thing for a middling player to over index on the antics but it's another when it's a guy with elite skill.
That was his downfall in Calgary, in big moments he was more of a detriment to the overall team. Highly emotional and selfish player

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
So were you a Kings fan then? Lots of Kings fans still around Vegas.
I’m from Chicago and was a Blackhawks fan since the dark ages.

To normal hockey fans outside of Vegas, that may seem like I switched from one good team to another, in lived experiences, they were very similar in that it was awful until it wasn’t.

Big team guy so I thought it would be a hard transition, but it worked out well all things considered.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
At one point you’d look at a box score, see this many penalty mins and you can count on 4-5 fighting majors being involved.

Not one fight and there’s like a billion penalty mins.

Hockey in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad