SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TRUTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
PoMo

the-dude-give-up.gif
Come on PoMo

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Pretty sure he's an Oilers fan hyping himself up for his team to throw stupid money at Hill while being unable to let go the whole McDavid vs Eichel nonsense.
I mean I’m an oilers fan and that only makes it dumber considering how bad that top line torched us.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
That behind the back paddle save was more impressive than anything eichel has done all playoffs. Him making stops he shouldn't make, makes the defense look better. It's not like he's rocking some kind of .890 and the team is just willing him through it. You can make a case for Marschessault, but eichel isn't the reason they are where they are.

One insane save doesn‘t win the conn smythe. Vegas won the west with 5 different goalies. Hill has done what’s been asked of him well, but the team in front of him has made it pretty easy.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Florida's D has been dumpster tier this series.

It's such a weird anomaly that they were able to look even serviceable for so much of the early rounds of the playoffs.

This coming back down to reality was always coming at some point...but it seems like more than anything, that long layoff broke their weird fluky momentum. As well as their hot hand netminding that was helping cover a lot of things up.

Reactions: Canad13ns
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad