SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TRUTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I’m going to be 33 in July and I’m really about to witness the Vegas Golden Knights win a Stanley cup before my Islanders.

I guess it’s better than Leaf’s fans approaching 60 who will see VGK win a cup before the leafs.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I’m going to be 33 in July and I’m really about to witness the Vegas Golden Knights win a Stanley cup before my Islanders.

I guess it’s better than Leaf’s fans approaching 60 who will see VGK win a cup before the leafs.
I like the "before the Sharks" narrative, personally. But cart is still ahead of the horse.

Reactions: JKG33 and SI90

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
I guess the problem with having your best player also be a pest is that sometimes the pest shit doesn’t work and then you’re shidded on while your best player is out of the zone and has to change even his non-pest actions.

Is that a fair assessment?
Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick...

Matthew Tkachuk is a whiny bitch.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I hope the games in Florida are better because this series is a miss-match so far. As a Neutral fan I was hoping for a really good series.
I was hoping for exactly this to shut the Vegas haters up, assuming this is the way it goes, which is still in question.

However, I would like a fun series that will go down in the hockey history books as one of the best ever, with a VGK win.

But I’ll take the VGK cup, if that’s what I get.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Ekblad is barely a 7th D. Montour is a liability every shift

Some of the worst defence I've seen in the cup finals

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I'm guessing Florida's plan for the off-season is to use their newly cleared cap space on defense ?

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
im-fine-little-boy.gif

Reactions: Neil Racki

kwichang

Apr 30, 2022
Wait I’m confused- I thought Vegas was a team that turtles a lot. There have been no turtles seen in either game. . .

Reactions: QueerGirrl

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

As a Sharks fan this sucks. Vegas was basically given a great team to start and the GM has done some great things to maintain that standard.

Reactions: SI90 and RedRocking
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad