SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I can't ever imagine a forfeit scenario, especially due to an act of god.

I remember watching gretzkys first game on youtube, whoever the oilers were playing that night were late because of traffic
They’re gonna be tired from the flight I think.

Hopefully advantage Oilers.

Reactions: Hearsay

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Be interesting if Florida can’t make it on time. Technically they would have to forfeit, no?

Either way they’re gonna be jet lagged.

Panthers will be able to get out at some point. Worst case scenario I think would be to reschedule games 3 and 4. The cowardly NHL will have to face the NBA some day.

BeaverTail

Oct 9, 2014
Bro the Panthers trainer needs to be given infinite salary on his next contract. Bro is like a magician who can instantly heal the most seemingly injured players. Incredible. Its literally like magic. First Luo with the excruciatingly painful unable to weigh bare until the major penalty was assessed broken leg that was instantly healed. Then he instantly healed Barkov after the decision that Draisaitl wouldnt be suspended was made and he will undoubtedly play next game. He truly is amazing!!!

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Panthers will be able to get out at some point. Worst case scenario I think would be to reschedule games 3 and 4. The cowardly NHL will have to face the NBA some day.
Can't this year as both leagues are on ABC so they have to be on different nights.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
No rescheduling. Panthers should play when they’re supposed to. :cool:
Ill be fair and actually say I agree with this.

They should have projected this better. I understand PoMo said in his presser this morning they didnt see the value in having their body adjusted to the time etc, but if they arrive at 2 am then they arrive at 2 am. They have to own up to that.

Edmonton and other media members made it out just fine. We made the decision to wait a day, this is a consequence of that.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Losing the first 2 games on the road isn't a death sentence. It sucks and you want the split. We win Game 3 and we have a series. Anti Oiler fans more vocal than Panther's fans on here.lol It's been like this all season.. the second we lose here come the usuals.lol

Reactions: Yuke

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
No. Finals? Link? Define "plenty"...it's like 4 or 5 times out of 55.

Plenty?
I guess that the glass can always be half full depending on the shape of the glass 😂 Edm are with their backs on the wall any way you look at it from an outside view.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Losing the first 2 games on the road isn't a death sentence. It sucks and you want the split. We win Game 3 and we have a series. Anti Oiler fans more vocal than Panther's fans on here.lol It's been like this all season.. the second we lose here come the usuals.lol
Panthers fans have by and large been fine.

It’s the fans of other teams stolen valouring the shit out of the Panthers that have been the problem.

Reactions: Czechboy

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL

2:07 mark, Kane is all over Tkachuk. The Oil are head hunters, both varieties apparently. Love that we got the EN right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad