SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
You talking about the Panthers or the Oilers? We however did not get caved in.
Yeah we got caved in by a desperate team.

We were the better team throughout the series though. Not every win is a picasso. Hell, wouldn't you guys know that better than anyone after last year?

EdmFlyersfan

Feb 20, 2007
Edmonton
This will be a very interesting series, Oilers have been counted out in the last series and dispatched the Stars fairly handedly. Panthers are returning to the finals and now have the experience of returning.

Only thing that sucks is the wait, the series should be starting on Wednesday instead of Saturday.

Reactions: Amorgus

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Yeah we got caved in by a desperate team.

We were the better team throughout the series though. Not every win is a picasso. Hell, wouldn't you guys know that better than anyone after last year?
Yep and we lost to much more physical and deep team, like how we are constructed now. The series will be tight, the hyperbole and bravado unnecessary.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
You must be unfamiliar with Barkov and The Panthers.
I like Barkov and he's great defensively...but we also had to face defensive players like Danault/Kopitar, the Trap system of the kings, the grindy defensive system of the Canucks and the stud defensemen Heiskenen...

Barkov is just as unfamiliar with McDrai and the Oilers. May the best team win!

Reactions: dukeofjive

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
I thought the Stars were going to win but the Oilers got the job done.

They might be a team of destiny this season and go all the way. I'm leaning Oilers in 6 here but the Panthers are formidable.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
This will be a very interesting series, Oilers have been counted out in the last series and dispatched the Stars fairly handedly. Panthers are returning to the finals and now have the experience of returning.

Only thing that sucks is the wait, the series should be starting on Wednesday instead of Saturday.

Will be interesting with nearly a weeks rest to heal some owies and rest some aches.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
I am not going to debate semantics over what I said and what my intentions were vs your interpretation. It won't go anywhere. Have a good one :)
So at worse (in my case) you think it’s a possibility, at most I’m correct.

I mean for your (or anyone’s) sake I’d not back that pathetic insult.

Enjoy your evening, enjoy the win. Hopefully the happiness turns to sadness in ~ 2 weeks ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad