SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
it's hilarious and sad that the "PDO FRAUDZ" were the only ones that put up a fight against McPP n friends while using a rookie 3rd string goaltender and without their leading scorer for game 7.

Demko going out in game 1 of the friggin playoffs paved the way for this SCF appearance.

:popcorn:
Delusional like usual with you guys. Respect in the handshake line bud

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
it's hilarious and sad that the "PDO FRAUDZ" were the only ones that put up a fight against McPP n friends while using a rookie 3rd string goaltender and without their leading scorer for game 7.

Demko going out in game 1 of the friggin playoffs paved the way for this SCF appearance.

Sad? Nah, not at all.

Hilarious? Yeah, maybe a little.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013

You keep preaching that bro... ti's all about the Nucks still...

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton

These Vancouver fans are starting to become unhinged.

snag

Feb 22, 2014

peter pan smile GIF

Reactions: Frosty415

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Glad you get to play moderator on the internet now instead of going to sleep. Aren’t you a Canucks fan? Lmao classic
I’m not playing moderator just poking fun. Yet here you’re trying to “moderate” when I go to sleep?

Shouldn’t you be celebrating the big win or something? Ohhh I get it..

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB

Who are these Canucks things?

Oh… that was so last month ago. Long forgotten and so irrelevant.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don't have the animosity towards Florida that Bruins fans have. That said in a game between a fun team to watch and a not fun team to watch I always take the fun team to watch. I know some people love their style but the Panthers are painfully boring to me. The last thing this team needs is a team like that winning the cup with it becoming en vogue to build similar rosters and play similar styles. It's why I hated the Kings. Thank God the Blackhawks counterbalanced it. Frankly as much as I hate the Pens they did the league a favor in 2016 and 2017 by playing a style that ushered a new era of hockey that was much more exciting and open. So with that said Go Oilers!

• Haha
Reactions: Ladyfan and Laus723

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
I'm just trying to shitpost without actually shitposting. I truly wish both teams could lose, but I know it's not an option. So I went with the Picante option of Florida, mainly because I love the misery and victim complex that fans of Canadian teams, especially those in Canada, have.

I will never, ever, bandwagon for a Canadian team just because they're Canadian. That's nationalist, borderline jingoistic hogshit and I don't think that a Canadian team 'deserves' a Cup. No one, not a single player, no matter how good, deserves a cup. Win it, or don't.
First of all, the Stars deserved it. They said so numerous times.

Secondly, I'm not asking anyone to bandwagon for the Oilers, but substituting contrarianism for actual analysis to make a simple assessment isn't as noble as you seem to think it is.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
I’m not playing moderator just poking fun. Yet here you’re trying to “moderate” when I go to sleep?

Shouldn’t you be celebrating the big win or something? Ohhh I get it..
What are you even doing here? This thread is for winners not losers

• Haha

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
Undisciplined team against one of the hottest powerplays ever. If the refs call this halfway fairly, this could be a slaughter.... But, the Campbell family. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: pb1300

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
EDM about to get a surprise.

Fast forward to the end of the movie...

Skinner doesn't make it
Meh, so be it...
We still get to watch the Oilers play for atleast 4 more games...

Ti's time to party in Edmonton!

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
I picked Florida in 7 but as a Sens fan I'll be cheering for Edmonton to bring back the cup to Canada, the only reason I picked Florida is because Skinner can be so inconsistent but if he can play like he played the last two game every game Edmonton has a good chance of winning.

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad