SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Oilers in six please.

Please don’t let Florida win for my sanity.

Also it will be funny for the Oilers to win and troll the rest of the Canadian teams.

I have to say, I don't actively troll a fanbase (at least beyond online), but it is fun driving into Calgary and putting the flags on the windows after I get off the highway.

My Oilers license plate doesn't quite have the same level of hubris ;)

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Edmonton gonna need to be better on the puck.

Florida offensively is not Dallas.

Florida in 7 for me
As in, they’re worse?

Heading into the playoffs and right up until game 5 of the EDM series, everyone called the Stars the best and deepest offensive team in the league and the deepest overall.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Now I gotta find a Barkov jersey in South Florida and when I'm in Edmonton next week on a trip... a Draisaitl jersey. lol

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
I have to say, I don't actively troll a fanbase (at least beyond online), but it is fun driving into Calgary and putting the flags on the windows after I get off the highway.

My Oilers license plate doesn't quite have the same level of hubris ;)
I’d recommend not doing that in the next couple weeks. :laugh:

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
I'm referring to the posts which are clearly writing off the Oilers.
I'm just trying to shitpost without actually shitposting. I truly wish both teams could lose, but I know it's not an option. So I went with the Picante option of Florida, mainly because I love the misery and victim complex that fans of Canadian teams, especially those in Canada, have.

I will never, ever, bandwagon for a Canadian team just because they're Canadian. That's nationalist, borderline jingoistic hogshit and I don't think that a Canadian team 'deserves' a Cup. No one, not a single player, no matter how good, deserves a cup. Win it, or don't.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Just a pathetic insult is all. Would have said the same if it was a flames fan (or w/e he is) saying that to an Oilers fan.

It isn't like it was some poster from the shadows who made an innocuous comment and got shit on. May be a pathetic insult...but when all things considered I just look the other way lol

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
This series is gonna drag for 3 weeks really? Just start it 3 days sooner and make em play every other night!

Nhl is gonna milk this one good... good for local business in Edmonton I guess

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
it's hilarious and sad that the "PDO FRAUDZ" were the only ones that put up a fight against McPP n friends while using a rookie 3rd string goaltender and without their leading scorer for game 7.

Demko going out in game 1 of the friggin playoffs paved the way for this SCF appearance.

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad