SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Going into the playoffs, I kept hearing about the West being a bloodbath. Now that the Oilers have made it through, it was somehow a cakewalk.

They were the best in NHL after the early season coaching change. Every perceived weakness of this team has stepped up in the playoffs.

The Panthers are a great team, but the way the Oilers are already being written off...again...is very HF.

It wasn't a cakewalk, they've had a great run. Should be a fun series to watch.

But let's not pretend they are a Cinderella team playing AHL callups. They have the two best forwards in hockey and zero injuries. Playoffs are a battle of attrition.

I will say this though - Knoblauch is easily coach of the year.

Last edited:

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
Nice to see the Oilers finally reaping the benefits of getting a million first overall picks. Edmonton in 4. This destiny has been in the making.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Good luck to the 2000 hardcore Panthers fans!

Oilers couldn't beat Vancouver. They couldn't beat Dallas. And everyone's saying that they can't beat Florida.

McDavid gets his hardware.

They currently sit at 46.7% of the overall votes in this thread. How is that 'everybody saying they can't beat Florida"?

Ridiculous statement...

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Going into the playoffs, I kept hearing about the West being a bloodbath. Now that the Oilers have made it through, it was somehow a cakewalk.

They were the best in NHL after the early season coaching change. Every perceived weakness of this team has stepped up in the playoffs.

The Panthers are a great team, but the way the Oilers are already being written off...again...is very HF.
Written off, the votes are 54-46, it's really tight. Imaginary chip on your shoulder do help sometimes.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Not really. The Oil have better top-end talent, the Cats better depth. Cats also have more reliable goaltending and D. The Cats are the best team in hockey, the Oil aren't too far behind.
Yes and no, skill? yes, skating? because of McDavid, yes. Why no?, Well, every aspect of the game considered
I would say Panthers have better top end talent. It starts with Barkov vs McDavid and it goes Barkov > McDavid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad