SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
If Barkov is out, I can see the Oilers turning the tide and taking the next few games.
Hey you live by the sword you die by the sword. But I have little doubt he’ll be back.

Edit: I mean Florida, not Barkov specifically. But if Bennett and Tkachuk can’t back-up their bullshit then it’s fair game on your stars. They certainly liked to target ours (Bruins).

• Wow
Reactions: stampedingviking

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
View attachment 881512

Oilers fans - love him or hate him, you watch. It's all you can do.

He's not the most popular guy in Edmonton, but honestly he hasn't done anything in the series so far outside of take a bad penalty and end up in a couple of scrums in game 2. It's been the other guys on Florida that have been much more noticeable and impactful on the ice.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Goaltending and D is definitely a big issue for Edmonton
It doesn’t matter though. They’d still be down 2-0 if they can’t score.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team have 1 Hd scoring chance in a game across all situations

That is embarrassing

And none 5v5
Men vs boys tonight.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Drai getting multiple games if Barkov is out.

There's no way around it. Otherwise...FL will take matters into their own hands.

To keep peace...Drai get suspended. Rightfully so BTW. Cheap as all hell.
Florida having a history of embellishment wont help their case. Once they go up 3-1. Its worthwhile to keep barkov out and make the league believe its serious to attempt to get a sussy for draisaitl

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
People are saying Barkov is in concussion protocol, but I think it's more likely a jaw injury. The trainer was checking his jaw hinge, not a great sign.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Drai getting multiple games if Barkov is out.

There's no way around it. Otherwise...FL will take matters into their own hands.

To keep peace...Drai get suspended. Rightfully so BTW. Cheap as all hell.

If Bennett got nothing, and Trouba got a fine for elbowing Rodriguez, I would be VERY surprised if Draisaitl was suspended.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
He's not the most popular guy in Edmonton, but honestly he hasn't done anything in the series so far outside of take a bad penalty and end up in a couple of scrums in game 2. It's been the other guys on Florida that have been much more noticeable and impactful on the ice.
I think he's too slow for this series. I'm starting to think the only real impact he can have offensively is on the pp.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
The audacity for anyone to cry about the refs after they were gifted a series vs a 3rd goalie and still went 7 is certainly a choice

What does the officiating have to do with a 3rd string goalie? Do you complain when your local Dairy Queen can't change your oil too?

Reactions: Grifter3511
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad