SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
Time to get one past Bob and open the floodgates. Oilers were the better team last game and are going to win the series if they play like that every game.
Go high and pad side... Bob is playing over his head. This is not the same GT we saw all season, he wasn't even the top GT at one point. Need to get bodies around the net.

The guy that I think could benefit from this style is Nugent-Hopkins, he lives around the crease. I think all his goals are from with 6 feet. Rebound and get it high. Just watch out for Maurice bitching to the refs over interference because a skate touched blue...

Artemi Panarin

Aug 3, 2021
Ко́ркино
It’s nice to have Florida resident, local hero and sports gambling guru Dave Portnoy in the Oilers corner. Nobody has done more for the city of Miami than that guy. In Florida men want to be him, women want to be with him and children tell their fathers that they wish Dave Portnoy was they dad.

You won’t find a local Panthers fan in Edmonton, panthers are hated there, they are a nuisance animal and Albertans are encouraged to hunt them. But not shoot them because that’s too easy for those vermin. Albertans have been known to kill them with their bare hands. The Panthers like to complain that they use cheap shots but they just can’t handle the devastating violence of hand to hand combat, which is why they cower and hide in mountainous regions out of the reach of superior Albertans, it’s why they are known as mountain lions here and not panthers.
Beautifully written

cheerful-businessman-dressed-white-shirt-sitting-cafe-reading-book_171337-88863.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Spaced Cowboy

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Go high and pad side... Bob is playing over his head. This is not the same GT we saw all season, he wasn't even the top GT at one point. Need to get bodies around the net.

The guy that I think could benefit from this style is Nugent-Hopkins, he lives around the crease. I think all his goals are from with 6 feet. Rebound and get it high. Just watch out for Maurice bitching to the refs over interference because a skate touched blue...
Bob isn’t playing over his head, he’s had that level of play for most of the season

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
Bob isn’t playing over his head, he’s had that level of play for most of the season
Of course he is over his head, he is 35. All we have heard about was Stolarz until December when FL when on a 7 game win streak, that ended Stolarz talk.
Bob's season came out of nowhere, they thought he was done after last season. Even this season, coming into the Playoffs no one was going into the FL game trying to solve Bob as the key to win.

He will win the Conn Smythe if he keeps it up. We have not seen this type of run since Hasek when he was this age. Before this run, no one was comparing Bob to Hall of Famers.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
I've read too many posts (a small handful) wishing or talking about running and injuring Bob. What the f*** is up with that?

In case there's any doubt, I'm not hoping for anything like that. Bob's been really awesome to watch. I've just seen enough of Perry's career to know he's absolutely capable of doing it.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Beautifully written

cheerful-businessman-dressed-white-shirt-sitting-cafe-reading-book_171337-88863.jpg
I enjoy sharing interesting facts about Alberta. It’s not all good though, for example Tkachuk didn’t actually want to leave Calgary but Alberta has a no rat policy, and while he was temporarily granted reprieve due to his status and high net worth, eventually he was cast out. He was the last rat in Alberta as the others had been sent to rodent sanctuary cities in other provinces that are more accepting of them than the rat bigots in Alberta. Definitely not a good look but Calgary’s loss is Florida’s gain.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Expecting a good clean hard fought close game.
With no complaining about the anthem singer, the ice, the size of the crowd or the refs on here.
Also expecting world peace soon too.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Of course he is over his head, he is 35. All we have heard about was Stolarz until December when FL when on a 7 game win streak, that ended Stolarz talk.
Bob's season came out of nowhere, they thought he was done after last season. Even this season, coming into the Playoffs no one was going into the FL game trying to solve Bob as the key to win.

He will win the Conn Smythe if he keeps it up. We have not seen this type of run since Hasek when he was this age. Before this run, no one was comparing Bob to Hall of Famers.
Which reality were you watching this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad