OT: Scandy's Rave Party: The Fun Never Stops

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Dude just stands there, runs, lubes himself up and slides down a ****ing storm drain. I am sitting there looking around the room to see if anyone else saw wtf I just saw and I sat there laughing to myself. Like what the ****. Also, Jeremy Irons' character...what the hell? It's got some elements of the comics and movie but I am pretty lost at the moment with how it ties in at all outside of name drops.

source.gif

It’s not Yoda. It’s the last Alien from Toy Story to get picked in the machine.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Dang, my friend canceled on me for tonight. We were going to hit up a brewery. I even baked cookies for the occasion. Guess I'll hit up the local bar by myself?

Also:

Baked cookies to hang with a bro? Who the f*** are you? Martha Stewart?

What kind of cookies were they?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
My parents told me today that they're going skiing and my sister is going to Florida with her BF for Christmas, so I'm looking to see if I can go on a not super expensive trip over Christmas now :laugh:

Flights to San Diego are only about $350 right before Christmas, and the Gulls have a Friday and Saturday night game at home that weekend. That would be pretty dope.

Reactions: EightyOne

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
There's this wee winery somewhere Monroeville/Irwin way I visited once while out in the Burgh that had these insane double chocolate with raspberry cookies that have ruined my life forever because all other cookies aren't them. Maybe the only solution is to start making my own to try and replicate them...

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I'm thinking I may go for a run into Sharpsburg -- but I've never run across the 62nd Street Bridge before so I'm a bit hesitant.

I did not run to Sharpsburg. Instead I ran around Morningside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ogrezilla

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
and the originals are ripoffs of a bunch of samurai stuff. And Firefly obviously did it's share of ripping off other stuff. I'd wager SG Atlantis did too.
Dude. It’s ok to just say yes it felt like an episode of that while still not hating on the show. God damn, swallow a frog, sip on some Spotchka maybe down some bone broth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad