OT: Scandy's Rave Party: The Fun Never Stops

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Oh man :laugh:. This is crazy. The 2 X Factor judges were fired. Apparently no ones ever wore a suit before.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012

3jKW0Rr.mp4

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Is it just me or do Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals just suck now? I'm looking on amazon right now and it looks more like "let's get rid of our crap and call it a sale" than anything that would be some sort of sale.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Is it just me or do Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals just suck now? I'm looking on amazon right now and it looks more like "let's get rid of our crap and call it a sale" than anything that would be some sort of sale.

It isn't just you.

Frankly I don't understand the point in these sales. Feels like the product of a bygone era. Plus the entire thing has always felt at least a tad distasteful, to me.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Is the word "butthole" censored?

Edit: nope

This morning I woke myself up laughing at something that happened in my dream. I was in some sort of reality show, I think it was a dating one. And I overheard someone say to another "Did you just try to Flexseal my butthole?!"

:laugh:

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Man that Sunday episode of Watchmen. That show is just nuts. First episode was tough for me to watch but since then it's just such a great extension of where the comic left off and parts of where the movie went.

Very underwhelming.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Is the word "butthole" censored?

Edit: nope

This morning I woke myself up laughing at something that happened in my dream. I was in some sort of reality show, I think it was a dating one. And I overheard someone say to another "Did you just try to Flexseal my butthole?!"

:laugh:
Hmmm. What is your subconscious trying to tell you? :laugh:

iu

Reactions: EightyOne

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I count my calories. Most days I'm below what my "intake" limit is. My question is: if I over-ate yesterday by 200 calories, but under-ate 100-calories on both days before, does that mean I break even? And how far back does that go?

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I count my calories. Most days I'm below what my "intake" limit is. My question is: if I over-ate yesterday by 200 calories, but under-ate 100-calories on both days before, does that mean I break even? And how far back does that go?
Don't go by an accumulation of days. Reset each day. But if you ate poorly one day, make sure your calorie count the next day is the same as you usually have it but with healthier choices. That carries over.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Installing Halo on my steam account now that I am home from work.
I see you on there... you are on my steam friends list. How does Halo run??? I'm getting it as soon as I pick up a new GPU. Should get a new GPU in about 1 month.

Hey, anyone play MGS V?
I had it since day 1 in 2015, but for some reason it is so relaxing to play so I DL'd a save about 30% through and restarted from there. I love this f***ing game.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Actually... I'm mooching here, but I'm actually serious..

Anyone have an old gpu they don't use? Like anything _above_ a Nvidia 770 or AMD 280 ... Throw ya acouple bucks + shipping.

I always perfer to buy used friends stuff and go that route rather than pay 600$ for some new stuff... or 200... depends how much you spend on the quality tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad