Rumor: San Jose trying to trade Evander Kane

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
They should trade him to FLA for Bobrovsky. Its gonna take one of the worst contracts in the league, plus its been reported that FLA is likely to go with Knight as their starter next season.

Kane for Bobrovsky?

I mean worst case scenario they win all their games and loses all his bets.

Reactions: John Johnson

Larry Hanson

Aug 1, 2020
I'm sure it's been mentioned already but he has a 3 team NTC, Probably the 2 other California teams and Vegas I bet, maybe the Rangers. Good luck finding a deal.

They should have exposed him in the expansion draft, I'm sure they would have if they knew the crap storm that was coming.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

They’re not retaining 50% on Kane. People asking for that kind of retention are nuts. There’s a reason why no team has done anything close to retaining like that. Why would the Sharks carry 3.5 mil in dead money for four years when they can get rid of him for less dead money most of that time or just bury him?

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Evander Kane buyout calculator, cap hit impact | Puckpedia

buy out numbers incase anyone is interested.

A very close friend of mine went to school with his sister. Very solid hard working person despite the fact at the time, Kane was a NHL player. A typical Canadian, that just wanted to graduate from High school, proceed to go to Post secondary and get job and career. Typical idea of a "poorer" Canadian Family as Kane actually came from not super poor but he did not come from a rich family.

It is quite sad to see what Evander has become today. I hope he fix his attitude fast.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Another long night at HF
TautNegativeAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Kane has 4 years/7m left on his deal, that’s not a player a team will take and sit for assets and the Sharks wouldn’t offer the assets it takes to get done. (Like their 1st for instance.)

It all depends how badly the Sharks wants to rid themselves of the association.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
They should trade him to FLA for Bobrovsky. Its gonna take one of the worst contracts in the league, plus its been reported that FLA is likely to go with Knight as their starter next season.

You don’t add Kane to your locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad