Rumor: San Jose trying to trade Evander Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

nucksauce

Oct 30, 2013
Yeah, it's too bad his teammates won't support this absolute trash of a human being. :baghead:

Oh, you know Kane personally I assume? Or have you let the tabloid hive-mind dictate your every opinion in life?

Just don’t understand rooting against someone when you don’t have the full story. But this is HF boards and we are quick to pass judgment on to those with little to no evidence, reasoning or empathy.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
I’m shocked no one wanted to send him to the Rangers. They already have Ryan Reaves.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
You do realize if he was found guilty of betting on games …

1. contract terminated
2. Lane is banned from signing on another team.

nobody will take this unless they look at it as an out of a different shit contract for him they can’t buy out.

Reactions: Chrisinroch

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Why not Carolina? They signed DeAngelo. Ah but it's more fun to rag on Montreal.
Probably Because he costs too much for Carolina. Unless there’s retention or Gardiner goes back, he’s probably too rich for Carolina.

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
If any of the recent allegations are confirmed the Sharks will have no problem just terminating the contract so there’s no reason they wound have to go the buy-out route.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Probably Because he costs too much for Carolina. Unless there’s retention or Gardiner goes back, he’s probably too rich for Carolina.
The post I want quoting was an attempt at repeated humor much like Ryder, Halak and a 2nd. I very much doubt actual salary constraints were considered.

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
Oh, you know Kane personally I assume? Or have you let the tabloid hive-mind dictate your every opinion in life?

Just don’t understand rooting against someone when you don’t have the full story. But this is HF boards and we are quick to pass judgment on to those with little to no evidence, reasoning or empathy.
It's not like this is an isolated incident for him. He's had problems every where he goes, how many stories have to come out before it's ok to judge him?

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
I'm really not surprised.. I don't think the guy should get another NHL contract. Serious red flags the guy literally can't fit in anywhere.

He should goto the KHL... probably not a good idea though. He'd likely find himself in trouble with the Russian Mob over gambling. :laugh:

Reactions: Chrisinroch

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
We doubled down on pieces of shit this offseason so that comment really isn't unwarranted
We got one. Literally one. And he's a kid that had a horrible lapse in judgement. It's not even that though. The joke was funny the first five times but is just getting tiresome now, like Ryder, Halak and a 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad