Samsonov trash talking Ullmark in his instagram comments

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Samsonov right now

how-bad-is-your-rng-v0-g42utcxlongd1.jpeg

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Not shocked but Samsonov is a moron. He had a similar reaction to Bob in 2023 series. Rielly was literally yelling at him to intercept the puck before pasta picked it up. The tying goal was blah as well. All he had to do was play smart on that gw goal and he might have goalies calling him out. So glad he’s not on our team anymore.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I’d love to see Linus answer back and mention his Vézina trophy but he’s probably too classy for that
Perfect reply would be to point out that Samsonov will probably be on the Bench November 21st.

"hey the guy in position #10 on this list, I will see you later when we play against you! It wont be the first game becasue im a backup but at that second meeting you better keep your ass shut!"
Haha you're right, making it even funnier. It's the second of a back to back so he probably will start that second game.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Perfect reply would be to point out that Samsonov will probably be on the Bench November 21st.

Haha you're right, making it even funnier. It's the second of a back to back so he probably will start that second game.
Plus, that late into the season Ottawa should be out of the playoff race so Vegas can afford to play their back-up :sarcasm::laugh:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
#1 Samsonov doesn't have room to talk shit because he is without question the worst goalie in the league.

#2 Somebody needs to explain to him that telling Ullmark to keep his ass shut means something very VERY different then what he is trying and failing to say.

Bowski

That's not how we do things in Pittsburgh
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Despite Ovechkin's previous strong suggestion, Ilya should really get some sleep.

yzerman

Apr 23, 2017
Sweden
Well talk is cheap but everybody knows Samsonov is not even an NHL goalie with his hip movements like a refrigerator he is useless and he knows it.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
There’s a good chance that they are actually friends and chirping at each other publicly… it’s what I’d do to entertain myself.. watch the fans get over excited. Genuine intent or not it’s still fun to see.

Reactions: PaulD

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
There’s a good chance that they are actually friends and chirping at each other publicly… it’s what I’d do to entertain myself.. watch the fans get over excited. Genuine intent or not it’s still fun to see.
I am choosing to believe that they are friends and Samsanov has a pro-Ullmark burner that he forgot to sign into for the reply.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad