Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
1650589670714.gif

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I’ve never seen anything like the goaltending this year. Anyone who’s played somewhat competitive hockey knows how f***ing deflating it is then your goalies give up softy after softy. It has 100% affected the play of the guys in front of them.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Play Gillies a couple times.

Gillies Syndrome is AWFUL, but Mad Cow Disease will kill you.

• Haha
Reactions: Devs3cups

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I’ve never seen anything like the goaltending this year. Anyone who’s played somewhat competitive hockey knows how f***ing deflating it is then your goalies gives up softy after softy. It has 100% affected the play of the guys in front of them.

CJ's tweet the other day were we've given up ~53 above expected while Seattle was 2nd worst at ~26 above expected is hilarious. We're lapping 2nd worst.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I’m just saying that that injury is a really bad excuse for his poor play after 27 games. Players go through rough patches. Hopefully that’s all it is and I don’t think anyone needs to be crazy panicked. But people don’t need to reach for excuses as to why he is playing poorly.

Dude injuries are a major cause for poor play. It's been happening since sports were invented.

These guys aren't robots. Just don't just shove a slurry down his throat and he is simply fine and dandy

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Kuokkanen might be my least favorite player on this team. Everything just slows down to a crawl when he's out there.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sad part is I think he's better than Gillies.
His game in Vegas was better than any game Gillies has had this year and his game in Colorado was on par with Gilles best game this year, but his first, second and fifth (tonight) start have been every bit as bad as Gillies last three starts, which have gotten him exiled from at least anything beyond relief duty.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel like Hammond gives up way worse softies then Gilles. I guess he also makes better saves then him which balances it out?
Like I said, I would honestly say games 1, 2 and 5 (tonight's game being 5) from him were as bad as the last three starts from Gillies.

His game against Vegas is better than any game Gillies has played this year, but that's all he's got going for him.

Reactions: NjdevilfanJim

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
His game in Vegas was better than any game Gillies has had this year and his game in Colorado was on par with Gilles best game this year, but his first, second and fifth (tonight) start have been every bit as bad as Gillies last three starts, which have gotten him exiled from at least anything beyond relief duty.

It's a small sample size but I think Hammond's ugliest games are the ugliest we have seen from a goalie. His best games are better then Gilles but his worst are as bad, if not worse.

Gilles I constantly ask to just make a save. Hammond I have been asking "how did you let that in?!?"

Dude is letting in some insane stinkers

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad