GDT: Sabres @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is the worst team I've seen in years ....they have no strategy whatsoever.... again coaching👎
The coaches need to go.

They're part of the problem.

It's not getting any better and it hasn't been any worse in 36 years.

I will have totally turned on Fitz if he doesn't can these guys.

And if he doesn't can them and he winds up getting fired out of nowhere like his poor mentor Shero did, I don't wanna anybody crying about how we gave up on him too early or how he got a raw deal. Ruff has no more business being here after this year than Hynes did after October of 2019.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Oh wow, we aren't gonna get shutout by Anderson.

Anderson is f***ing way better than pathetic WORTHLESS MAD Cow Disease Hammond.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Classic hot takes in here ripping a team without Hughes, Wood and Siegenthaler with Andrew Hammond giving up 3 fluke goals in net. Never change.

They look horrendous. It is what it is. Missing Hughes is huge for sure. Doesn't change the fact that they look like crap.

Bo continues to do good things. You can tell he's fighting for a job. Unlike many others going through the motions.

Hollywood Nosebleed

Oct 10, 2014
Classic hot takes in here ripping a team without Hughes, Wood and Siegenthaler with Andrew Hammond giving up 3 fluke goals in net. Never change.
Fluke goals? There's no such thing this season. Every type of goal has been scored against our goalies multiple times. Doesn't matter where the shot is coming from. There's 23% chance it's going in. Also a tip from the blue line is only a fluke because you'd have to suck ass to let it in.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
While I'm confident our talent will shine and make us contenders in the future, you can't deny this season will leave a bad taste in your mouth for a while. Watching this horror show on the ice this season, while the rival team across the river look like bonefide perennial cup contenders stings HARD.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
That first goal really was a wild dip. That puck had a crazy amount of unexpected movement. I'm not excusing it, but I do agree with Dano that one was super fluky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad