RW Ryan Strome (2011, 5th overall, Islanders)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
The thing you have to like even more is Strome did it all at top speed. The fact that a player doesn't necessarily have to slow every aspect of the attack in order to pull it off says a lot.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Nice goal, but was already posted in his personal thread....

Jumbo*

yes he's 2011 eligible. right now he's climbing the draft ranking like Johansen did last year. was expected to be 2nd rounder at best and with the way he's playing this season dont be surprised come june he's not too far off the top10. (10-15 range imo)

Thanks. Gonna keep on eye on this one..

MHJS

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
I've been on this kid's bandwagon since he was traded to the Dogs. He just needed to gain a little more strength in the offseason and he did. He's a top notch kid too.

Will

Feb 29, 2008
Very nice indeed. Especially the last angle they showed in the vid.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
It was like Mario Lemieux, circa 1983. Only at today's speeds.

Whenever a goal is scored like this, the most impressive thing for me is that the kid actually had the guts/confidence/bravado/stones/fortitude or whatever you want to call it...to try it.

It's awesome.

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
Even though that likely wouldnt happen in the NHL, its impressive to execute at top speed. Always a good sign for a prospect. This kid looks like he has good speed and decent size. Makes me wonder why he hasnt already moved up the charts considering the pts he's racking up.

YEGJuniorFan

Dec 3, 2009
Edmonton
ive seen him ranked as a early 2nd but hes got decent size and obviously a scoring touch, anyone think he will jump into the 1st?

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Sick moves, and he's absolutely destroying in the OHL right now, tied for 2nd in points with 26 in 16 games.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
He already has like 3 threads people, use the search feature.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
ive seen him ranked as a early 2nd but hes got decent size and obviously a scoring touch, anyone think he will jump into the 1st?

Guaranteed. The Ryan Strome from this season is a whole new player from the one last season. He can score highlight goals, great vision on his passes, good skater, wins fights, great on the faceoff. I truly believe he'll go top 10. If anyone gets him higher, they will be as lucky as the Dogs are now.

and he still has room to grow for sure.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad