RW Pavel Dorofeyev (2019, 79th, VGK)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Really wonder where he's projected to go. Was 65th on McKenzie's list back in January, I suspect that'll change substantially in their next article.
And if his playoffs had any effect on his stock, he's not eligible for U18s so that was the last bit of exposure for him. Unless he gets an invite with the men's national team.

The Olympic team is an option. They play Belarus next week.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Scouting agencies all think he's a 1st rounder.

NHL scouts all think he's a 3rd rounder.

What's the deal? Did he go to the Combine and say or do something really stupid?

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017

What's the deal? Did he go to the Combine and say or do something really stupid?
Gonna be a great value pick. Happens every year.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan

Nhl scouts don't all think he's a 3rd. Some who are smart likely have him in the 20s then there are the ones who would have him as DND which balanced out gives him the rank. Same for Spiridonov

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
These McKenzie lists are an aggregate of what scouts say. A lot of scouts are not very good, and don’t have a vast knowledge of the whole draft. They’ll stuff their lists with players from their area, and I suspect this is why McKenzie lists are so heavy on players playing in NA. I don’t think the scouts he speaks to are the Finland or Russia scout for certain teams.

Reactions: ProspectsFanatic

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
I like that Alexandrov has a high floor, but I don't know why the Blues decided to avoid Dorofeyev. Had a first round talent fall to them with the last pick in the 2nd round and decided not to take it.

Hopefully the Blues staff is right, but they don't look like it where I'm sitting now.

wasunder

Aug 21, 2014
What’s his projection for next year? I took him 49th in a sim draft today because I liked his offensive numbers, and figured he has plenty of room to improve as he fills out a bit more. Is he going to play KHL? VHL? What about ice time and opportunity?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad