RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Have seen Berdin play numerous times and think he's a top flight goaltender

Yeah, Berdin looks great this season. He played in NA, and NHL teams didn't need him.

Reactions: Guadana

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Some other local TV channels have streams like that too, but those are geoblocked, Sochi is the only exception for some reason. KHL full season games apparently are still purchasable via the app though:

thanks I will look into that as I need a better stream to watch Konyushkov. Though I wonder if being in the states that I will be able as I know when I tried to sign up for CMore to get Liiga/SHL games they don't allow me to purchase. I'm looking at getting a NL pass now that Reinbacher is going to be playing there but I don't know if it will let me or not.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Unless Bobrov had some secret information about Michkov’s contract getting extended past 2026, the notion that any intel that he would have gotten from his dad’s SKA connections would be enough to move the needle on drafting him is dubious at best. And that’s assuming that the intel would even be a correct assessment by SKA, which, given their track record of evaluating Michkov, is highly tenuous.

that's just nonsense since they wouldn't have anything to do with SKA. It would be more about how he is as a person, off ice issues, etc.., to which I'm sure they would have a good idea about his character from Bobrov's dad .

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com
thanks I will look into that as I need a better stream to watch Konyushkov. Though I wonder if being in the states that I will be able as I know when I tried to sign up for CMore to get Liiga/SHL games they don't allow me to purchase. I'm looking at getting a NL pass now that Reinbacher is going to be playing there but I don't know if it will let me or not.

The post I quoted wasn't from a Russian resident, so should be working, as far as I know now there is no geoblock on the KHL website.

Reactions: montreal

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Sochi captain Rasskazov iced the game with an empty netter. Galchenyuk got one back to make it 5-4 but Sochi wins by that score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad