RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Michkov is a strange one. You have these translated articles that come out and make him sound like a superhero. Then you get these draft intel where he sounds like some sort of sociopath. Then you get the people saying they don’t know if he will even come over and others speculating if Putin murdered his father, it’s all just very confusing. He almost seems like not even a real human being with all the nonsense floating out there. But one thing is for sure, every time you watch him play he looks really impressive.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Michkov is a strange one. You have these translated articles that come out and make him sound like a superhero. Then you get these draft intel where he sounds like some sort of sociopath. Then you get the people saying they don’t know if he will even come over and others speculating if Putin murdered his father, it’s all just very confusing. He almost seems like not even a real human being with all the nonsense floating out there. But one thing is for sure, every time you watch him play he looks really impressive.
I agree. It’s almost like some project him like the second coming of Rasputin.

From video he looks like the second best talent of this years draft.

Reactions: Guadana

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Watching this morning. His positioning isn't 100% there, he tends to get sucked onto the boards a lot in transition rather than using the middle of the ice like a center should. However his net-front, his board battling is really coming along nicely. Despite his stature he isn't shying from contact at all, and he's winning more than he's losing on the walls. He's supporting his teammates with quick transition passes.

He also just scored as I'm typing this, nice little screen in front of the goalie and he grabbed the rebound off the pads and pushed it in.

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Watching this morning. His positioning isn't 100% there, he tends to get sucked onto the boards a lot in transition rather than using the middle of the ice like a center should. However his net-front, his board battling is really coming along nicely. Despite his stature he isn't shying from contact at all, and he's winning more than he's losing on the walls. He's supporting his teammates with quick transition passes.

He also just scored as I'm typing this, nice little screen in front of the goalie and he grabbed the rebound off the pads and pushed it in.
hes a lot stronger on faceoffs than I expected and hes gonna get so much better if they keep him in the middle. he definitely falls back on his winger tendancies in the offensive zone ur right about that. that was a really nice back check to break up the play right at the end of the period too

Here's another today.

he wanted to celly but stopped himself, perfectly drawn up play tho

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Look at the way he’s singling out his teammate in public like that. I heard from a great prospect expert that he said “just wait until we get back in the lock room, mister.” During said point.
hes just pointing out the cancer in the room to Torts

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That’s what happens when you have idiot scouts making up flaws to justify not drafting a player because of the region of earth he happened to be born on.
It’s sickening as a fan of a team in the same division as the Flyers.

You think Fantilli or Carlsson worry me? Of course not. Michkov will own my team, and I know it.

Reactions: Sasso09

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad