RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Meh. Michkov wouldve scored 0 points if this game was in the SHL!!!

Am I doing it right, Garl?
Wrong. Question right now is if he makes the team, because SKA has too many players. If he really dominates this preseason games, then he will start the season with SKA.

Also, what was this center experiment about?

• Haha
Reactions: FlyguyOX

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Wrong. Question right now is if he makes the team, because SKA has too many players. If he really dominates this preseason games, then he will start the season with SKA.

Also, what was this center experiment about?
Coach wanted to try him at center, he was on a line with Ivan Demidov who also had a really positive game but didnt drive play nearly as much as Michkov did. SKA plays again August 5th, 6th and 8th in the sochi open so it will be a good test

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
So a young, incompetent guy, who got his coach position due to his father being friends with youknowwho decides to throw a wacky experiment and play a guy who has always been a winger at center, and this somehow gets everybody excited, he is a future HOFer, 1st line center for Flyers and team Russia while I am a bad guy for saying that it doesnt look good?

It is a sect, maybe you guys should take Rotenberg aswell, might be a franchise coach for the Flyers, a mix of Scotty Bowman and Jose Mourinho, visionary and a genius

Guy plays a hockey manager simulator in real life, almost a General Admiral Alladin of Wadiya level of management

Who knows, maybe Michkov will win Vezina? We cant reaf the mind of a genius Rotenberg

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
So a young, incompetent guy, who got his coach position due to his father being friends with youknowwho decides to throw a wacky experiment and play a guy who has always been a winger at center, and this somehow gets everybody excited, he is a future HOFer, 1st line center for Flyers and team Russia while I am a bad guy for saying that it doesnt look good?

It is a sect, maybe you guys should take Rotenberg aswell, might be a franchise coach for the Flyers, a mix of Scotty Bowman and Jose Mourinho, visionary and a genius

Guy plays a hockey manager simulator in real life, almost a General Admiral Alladin of Wadiya level of management

Who knows, maybe Michkov will win Vezina? We cant reaf the mind of a genius Rotenberg
Its so funny how dedicated you are at trying to tear down this player. Lol.

Anyway, why is it a surprise to you that hes being tried as a center? Really good forwards can play all three forward positions up front. Michkov is going to be that, he can drive play and score from either side wing. If he can develop a more complete game by spending and learning some time at center, so be it. He contributed to all the goals scored today btw, all as a center :)

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023

cant we just be excited about michkov? hes been hyped up for the last few years as a generational player from one of the biggest hockey countries and he keeps doing impressive stuff, that gets people's attention

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
cant we just be excited about michkov? hes been hyped up for the last few years as a generational player from one of the biggest hockey countries and he keeps doing impressive stuff, that gets people's attention
Sure, get excited he is a big talent, maybe the biggest in the draft
Can I raise some concerns about a very questionable experiment by his incompetent coach?

Ps Maybe it was just a preseason experiment, they can of course do what they want during summer tournaments

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Can I raise some concerns about a very questionable experiment by his incompetent coach?

Ps Maybe it was just a preseason experiment, they can of course do what they want during summer tournaments
i think if you get a chance to watch SKA's next game and see Michkov play center you might change your mind about some of your concerns but ya if after you watch him as a center lets talk

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Michkov moving to C may really put a damper on all these genius prospect experts who claim he is a one dimensional defensive liability.

tim-heidecker-and-eric-shrug.gif

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly

Players can and do move from W to C later in their development. The Flyers' most recent franchise player being a prime example.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Rotenberg bad coach, Flyers fans should be concerned.
The only one who gives some time for his young players and the only one who is using his young center(Khusnutdinov) as center and now is trying to use even Michkov as a center.

overall he is comical, but as a manager, organisat and even as a coach he is doing fine. Especially for hockey. Would be great if we could have more guys like him. I was anti rotenberg for a long time, but one day I grown from my pants and the picture start to be very different if we look at it from reality perspective.

You can, easily. And you have all the rights to do it. Flyers picked second or may be even the best or on the level with best player on the draft by seventh pick. And it’s look like he could slide to center like Stuzle did. And your team have three four years to surround him by better talent.

Reactions: Fantomas and tnfrs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad