RW/C Elias Pettersson - Växjö Lakers HC, SHL (2017, 5th, VAN) Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

stampedingviking

Jul 2, 2013
Basingstoke, England
No it absolutely would not!

Anyone who is a fan of another team I feel the need to apologize on behalf of Canuck nation we are not all like this.

My fellow Canucks fans please pay attention, it has been ONE ****ING GAME! One, no he hasn't proven more than Nylander let alone being worth more either, Nylander in his rookie season had 61 points, we would be extremely lucky if Pettersson did that and no it's not a guarantee as some of you think. I think he will be a very good player in this league, but he still has to prove it.

This is really ridiculous and is only going to put unfair pressure on the kid and make us as a fanbase look delusional and ignorant. Stop.
You could aim that rant at any fan base that has a promising prospect.

Toronto has been the (im)perfect example of this over the last few years.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
No it absolutely would not!

Anyone who is a fan of another team I feel the need to apologize on behalf of Canuck nation we are not all like this.

My fellow Canucks fans please pay attention, it has been ONE ****ING GAME! One, no he hasn't proven more than Nylander let alone being worth more either, Nylander in his rookie season had 61 points, we would be extremely lucky if Pettersson did that and no it's not a guarantee as some of you think. I think he will be a very good player in this league, but he still has to prove it.

This is really ridiculous and is only going to put unfair pressure on the kid and make us as a fanbase look delusional and ignorant. Stop.

Please don’t appologize for my sake, you definately do not represent most of us.

No one is discounting Nylander at all. I think most here are talking about the potential. If you’ve followed Petterson since he was drafted then you know this kid has a lot of potential. And no it’s not based on one game... if you’ve followed Petterson since he arrived in Vancouver in the prospect tourney and Pre-Season, the kid leads all players with 11 points in 7 games.

Appologies if we Canuck fans sound to enthusiastic, I mean it’s almost been a decade now since our cup run. It’s been a very depressing drop to the abyss. We have not had a lot to cheer about. Is it to much to claim that your top prospect will be a better player than the Leafs fourth best player? Is that to bloody hard to ask? :(

When all said is done, I do believe it will be close, but EP has the higher potential.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Pettersson gonna have the games played meme follow him for his entire career.

37 year old Pettersson. Fking only played 1200 games

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Pettersson dominated the SHL last season, is dominating in the NHL this season
and hasn't even really scratched the surface properly yet this season. - and the Calder goes to... Elias take a bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad