RW Alexander Pashin - Spartak Moscow, KHL (2020, 199th, CAR released)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
He at least has very good shot.
Well, hands and shot are different things.

His speed is also an asset that can't be discarded. He gets to pucks first, he gets away from the D just with his footspeed. I don't know if he makes it to the WJC. This year is just crazy forwards wise. But I wouldn't mind if he did. Having a speedy even if smallish guy who can just torment the D with his dashes is not bad at all.

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
Lighting the VHL on fire, very impressed from what I have seen. HOWEVER, there are rumours that he stated that he won't ever come to America. We will see in a couple of years, if so, maybe Carolina can make something work.

Reactions: DatsyukToZetterberg

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Even if he did say that (although obviously some kind of source would be appreciated here) I don't think it really matters at this point. If he becomes an NHL-level forward there is no way he stays. People say a lot of things when they are 19 and probably do believe it at the time but no way a grown-up person lives with that decision out of principle.

Maybe it was marginally possible back in 2010-2015 when some teams were willing to match NHL salaries but I doubt those days are coming back.

Reactions: Flynn84

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
Lighting the VHL on fire, very impressed from what I have seen. HOWEVER, there are rumours that he stated that he won't ever come to America. We will see in a couple of years, if so, maybe Carolina can make something work.
Happy he decided to move, good choice kid!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
He was right there for the Oil to pick him and they didn't.. I think it bites us in the ass. Love watching him play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad