RW Alexander Pashin - Spartak Moscow, KHL (2020, 199th, CAR released)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I had Seeley in the 2nd. How the Canes managed to get him and Pashin in the 7th is beyond me.

3 assists for Pashin today.

Carolina has 3 7th round picks next year. The FO does seem to love to swing on value and "undersized" skill guys at the end of the draft, so it'll be interesting to see who they take with them next year. IMO it all started in 2018 with Sellgren and then really amplified starting in 2019 with Slepets/Wall/Murray/Rizzo. Perhaps it does lead to an NHL roster of smurfs in 6 years or so, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, mainly because you can't hit what you can't catch.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
With 3 points over the 6 games since the pace has dropped significantly to a rather "usual" level for such prospect. Hot streaks are a thing, as are cold ones.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
There were 2 guys I really wanted the Oil to take in Round 5 and Pashin was one of them (Raska/Novak were the others)... why didn't he make Juniors squad?

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com
There were 2 guys I really wanted the Oil to take in Round 5 and Pashin was one of them (Raska/Novak were the others)... why didn't he make Juniors squad?

I think you've seen the WJC roster, there's more than enough of depth at winger positions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad