Friedman: Rutherford/Allvin done assessing Canucks - Everyone available except Pettersson, Hughes, Demko

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
OIP.xbNOVFcrS5gkrQksfv7RBwHaD0

Miller?

Reactions: Lindgren

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
I have not seen one discussion on here, where a team has offered up players of equal value for those we are offering.................

For example..........Schneider............since when has a "potential" 2nd Pairing Dman have greater value than other teams stars?

Never! Especially when you are talking about a 2/3 year window where you can replace him...............just utter ridiculous!

And I absolutely get, that fans love their players.........but?

Example..................

Mark Scheifele(Winnipeg) @50% ........for .......Jake Bean(Columbus)...And I like Jake Bean!

Anyone that says they do not do that trade is crazy...........but that is what Ranger Fans are saying..........

Just friggin stupid

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Rutherford isn't above these sorts of deals either. Not that it's his m.o. or anything but he's done similar deals previously. Depending on his goals, he's shown a willingness to make any sort of deal.

He's also said he isn't interested in trading picks or young players considering where the Canucks' sit in their rebuild. I doubt he'd be interested in such a move at this point. If Vancouver was looking to compete this year and next, your offer might make sense. But they aren't.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
right. it’s the nucks fans that are obsessed. that’s why you brought him and us up.
Every single thread regarding any trade involving VAN and NYR has Nucks fans spamming how Schneider should be apart of the deal

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I have not seen one discussion on here, where a team has offered up players of equal value for those we are offering.................

For example..........Schneider............since when has a "potential" 2nd Pairing Dman have greater value than other teams stars?

Never! Especially when you are talking about a 2/3 year window where you can replace him...............just utter ridiculous!

And I absolutely get, that fans love their players.........but?

Example..................

Mark Scheifele(Winnipeg) @50% ........for .......Jake Bean(Columbus)...And I like Jake Bean!

Anyone that says they do not do that trade is crazy...........but that is what Ranger Fans are saying..........

Just friggin stupid
Schneider is a top 4 D right now. Not a potential top 4 D. Potential top pairing D

Feb 19, 2018
You guys don’t know? Schneider is a top 2 Dman playing 16 mins a night because any more ice he will be a #1 D and want to get paid like one. Nobody dumps pucks up the ice like the potential of Schneider. The league needs to be put on watch if he gets more than 17 mins in a single game.

SCHNEIDER MAN protecting NYC

Reactions: zcaptain

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
OH MY !!! NO WAY !!!! Almost everybody on that roster is available for the right price??? WHAT A F-----NG SHOCKER !!!!!!!!

Phrasing

Nov 16, 2007
Every single thread regarding any trade involving VAN and NYR has Nucks fans spamming how Schneider should be apart of the deal
To be fair, NYR fans spam Chytl in every proposal as well (and he’s not desirable as an underperforming player who is still getting healthy scratched).

Reactions: Canucks LB

Lenerdosy

Feb 23, 2015
There's no way both Miller and Horvat are traded right?
Like OP said, I think if Miller does a *wink wink nudge nudge this is my LT contract I want* and they think its fair then Horvat would be gone if an offer presented itself. If Miller doesn't seem like staying LT then he's gone and Horvat says. But one will probably be moved by next summer atleast.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
To be fair, NYR fans spam Chytl in every proposal as well (and he’s not desirable as an underperforming player who is still getting healthy scratched).
He’s like top 10 from his draft class in points, and is 22

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad