Confirmed with Link: Rutger McGroarty to Pittsburgh for Brayden Yager

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Yager and the rights to Filip Hallander.
Or Yager and Harrison Brunicke.
Or maybe just Yager. Drafted at the same level 1 year later.

Reactions: Buffdog and GNP

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Penguins fans seem unhappy about this, so I like it!
Maybe something will come out that Yager didn't want to sign there or something? Becayse it really makes no sense for them to make a lateral move to Rutger, if the trade is one-for-one

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Ignoring value, upside, and everything else, Yager is an objectively superior hockey name. When he scores, it'll be a Yager-bomb.

1724344573661.png

Edit: I felt way prouder about this joke before I pulled up a highlight reel from his most recent season and the announcer said this like 10 seconds into the video.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Maybe something will come out that Yager didn't want to sign there or something? Becayse it really makes no sense for them to make a lateral move to Rutger, if the trade is one-for-one
I believe he had already signed there.. so interesting!

Reactions: Cypruss

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
The Penguins' window is literally like next year. Maybe the year after. McGroarty is more NHL ready. I really think it comes down to that. Equivalent prospects, but McGroarty will have an impact while their window is open.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I like McGroarty better than Yager as a prospect, but I like the idea of adding more speed, skill and talent to the Jets' prospect pool.

Pitt will likely really like this deal and it might end up being lopsided in their favour. It really depends on how these two prospects develop.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
The Penguins' window is literally like next year. Maybe the year after. McGroarty is more NHL ready. I really think it comes down to that. Equivalent prospects, but McGroarty will have an impact while their window is open.
He's signing today so your probably right.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I like McGroarty better than Yager as a prospect, but I like the idea of adding more speed, skill and talent to the Jets' prospect pool.

Pitt will likely really like this deal and it might end up being lopsided in their favour. It really depends on how these two prospects develop.

I thought Yager doesn't have dynamic skating? I'll have to watch as I'm seeing conflicting reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad