Proposal: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Trade Cloned, Keep Soli | STAY AWAY CHIA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which side?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Threw that one out there before there Petrovic deal. Not sure it makes as much sense now. It would cost us money next year, too.

I think Spooner gets traded soon though.

I think that only happens if the Oilers take another bad contract in return or if they are attaching him to a more attractive asset to bring in an asset that's less attractive than the Oilers asset, something like Puljujarvi+Spooner to Carolina for pending UFA Ferland.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Team Cloned for me.

My vote is @Soli because of the guy who posted the Instagram of Gabrielle Daleman, a girl I'm sure we all agree should be @Cloned
Hey whatever works.. it helped the other guy get votes when he flaunted his hot wife.
Make hfoil great again!

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It's the only reason I like you. It's certainly not because of your "witty" posting style.

upload_2019-1-18_12-18-11.jpeg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Threw that one out there before there Petrovic deal. Not sure it makes as much sense now. It would cost us money next year, too.

I think Spooner gets traded soon though.

I’ve been on the Benning/Talbot for Gudas/Weise train for a longggg time now.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Holy crap is there even anything to do with rumors or proposals in here? I don't mind a bit of fun on HF Oil, but shouldn't all these shenanigans have their own home/thread?

If all I wanted to read had to do with Cloned and Soli having their distractions, then I'd go there. I'm coming here for actual rumors and proposals...

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Holy crap is there even anything to do with rumors or proposals in here? I don't mind a bit of fun on HF Oil, but shouldn't all these shenanigans have their own home/thread?

If all I wanted to read had to do with Cloned and Soli having their distractions, then I'd go there. I'm coming here for actual rumors and proposals...

Sounds like somebody is gearing up for their own campaign... :sarcasm:

Soul8

Jan 20, 2018
Stauffer just asked Friedman specifically about ferland silferverg a.a mantha and Nyquist from Detroit zuccarelloabd Hayes from nyr and Simmons from Philly I think that was all of them...freidman didn't say oilers were interested in any specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad