Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | Post Mortem '23-24 Season: Who Should Stay, Who Should Go & Who Should We Bring In?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
It’s really simple. Both Ceci and Kulak covered the same guy, the net front driver. 2 defenceman don’t need to be on the same net front driver. You don’t need double coverage on a guy looking to screen your goalie. There was a defensive f***up on this play. That’s a fact.
There wasn't even a screen lol

Anyway agree to disagree. I see a partial 3-2 with Foegele coming in last minute which doesn't do anything to change how Ceci and Kulak should defend. At that moment they're thinking 3 on 2 not 3 on 3. You defend 3 on 2 as how I explain it earlier, if not, Reinhart passes to Barkov for the backdoor.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

Anyway agree to disagree. I see a partial 3-2 with Foegele coming in last minute which doesn't do anything to change how Ceci and Kulak should defend. At that moment they're thinking 3 on 2 not 3 on 3. You defend 3 on 2 as how I explain it earlier, if not, Reinhart passes to Barkov for the backdoor.
Ok, it's just Skinners fault.

Problem solved. You win, do you feel better now?

• Haha
Reactions: McTonyBrar

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018

Dude what the hell do you want? Skinner in irons? Him in jail for allowing a goal?

Reactions: smokersarejokers

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

There was an attempt to screen by the net front driver and fly-by past Skinner did happen as intended by that net front driver. That fly by, made worse with double coverage on the same guy. That said the shot happened right before the fly by happened.

But also that said, the defensive mistake which was double coverage still happened. We can agree to disagree, but I can tell you Strudwick who played the game said this was a defensive mistake and communication mistake by Ceci/Kulak. Rushaugh agrees but thinks Ceci did his job and it’s more on Kulaks fault for not taking Reinhart.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I'm just not in a good mood. It's probably because of the game 7 loss and doesn't want to go straight into contract extensions.
Yeh that too. There’s plenty of reasons why he wouldn’t make a decision 2 days after the cup loss. Not much to read into at this point.

Yeh im not in a good mood either. Felt like crap yesterday. Rough loss, but we aren’t alone here in Oil Country. Had a great run, will take some time to move on.

Reactions: McTonyBrar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad