Proposal: Rumors and Proposals Thread: An Athanasiou a Day Would Keep the Flames at Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Zucker for Galchenyuk, Addison and a 1st. haha.......that's what it takes to get Jason F*cker the Zucker. Oilers would have to offer RNH, Samorukov and a first to get Zucker. For all you fans wanted Zucker, you're the real sucker if you think we could've had him.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
If Zucker does indeed have a situation where he cant leave the US (which seems to be true) then there really isnt anything to be disappointed about.
Its not like he is the only potential target.

It's not the specific deal that's the issue, but the lack of urgency.

Anyway it doesn't matter now, the season's done.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
The trade should've been RNH for Galchenyuk, Addison and a 1st. Holland missed the boat on getting a D prospect and another 1st round pick.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
The way I see it, Holland has 2 options. Wait and see how the team does until the deadline without mcdavid before making any playoff push moves

Or trade for some immediate help now to attempt to minimize the loss of Mcdavid and allow us to hopefully continue to tread water in the top 3 of the pacific.

I would personally go for the second option, but who knows. I would definitely be calling Benson back up though. We now have 3 top 6 forwards in the lineup, and even if he played 8 minutes a game, at least it's someone with a hint of skill in the lineup.

This is going to be really ugly.

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
McDavid prob misses 7 games.

The boys will rally for him. They will go 4-2-1

Hawks WIN
Lightning OTL
Panthers WIN
Canes LOSE
Bruins LOSE
Wild WIN
Kings WIN