Rumor: Rumor & Proposals: The sound of silence (Free Agency opens 12PM EST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Some of these contract rumors, Ladd and Radulov for example, make Lucic's rumored contract look like a steal.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Colborne to Edmonton would be a good add. He's not physical but he's a solid add as a third line centre. Good year this past year in Calgary, he'll produce and have a positive impact on most nights.

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
If Fayne and Reinhart get sold for pucks, I can see Seidenberg coming here too for cheap

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Damn Soli. That wasn't even posted for a minute and you had it up lol. He won't hit his totals from last year again, but he'd be a solid, BIG bodied depth guy

There's like, 8 of us that are vuluturing tweets as soon as they come up. I can't type [noparse]

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
If we do trade RNH for Barrie, I'd love to bring in Colborne - he's a good 2nd/3rd line player that would allow us to shelter Draisaitl a little.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
When he wasn't qualified by the Flames, the Flamers faithful was quite insistent that he was a winger, not a center(?)

He could play either in Edmonton. Flames have a lot of depth at centre and were rolling with Monahan, Bennett, Backlund, Stajan most of the second half of the year.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Don't think Colbourne played a whole bunch of center. Honestly I'd kind of like him just so he can have an even better season and rub it in Calgary's face. :D

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
I don't see Reinhart going anywhere.

Given the price paid to get him, I would keep him around to see if he improves.

No point giving him away at this stage. Would include him in a deal for a better player however.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
rk842.jpg

45 minutes until the madness begins.

Jun 9, 2011
The only original core guy I want traded, Eberle, is the guy that looks like he will be on the team this year.

I believe Eberle is the one to cause dissension on the team. (I have no evidence, it's just there in case someone from head office is reading, just go along with it)

Eberle for Dumba.

Oh isn't Reinhart a unicorn? He's right hand right d isn't he? No way we trade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad