Rumor: Rumor & Proposals: The sound of silence (Free Agency opens 12PM EST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Today of all days folks, make sure you check twitter for correct sources

I went to TSN's live blog and quickly scanned through the tweets and they posted a fake one and then say don't trust tweets from fake accounts. Why would they do that? Of course I'm just gonna look at the tweet itself.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
Today of all days folks, make sure you check twitter for correct sources

This. Ladies and gentlemen, please do a sanity check on those twitter sources before rushing to post it on here. It's going to be a madhouse as it is, let's try to keep the confusion to a minimum. Thanks in advance. ;)

Staghorn

Jul 7, 2013
1 more hour till madness!!!

Pre madness starts now on TSN... Exciting time for the Oil and us fans. Does the team transform by adding a couple pieces at the cost of only Katz's money? I think it does. Most exciting season in a long time with the new rink, healthy McDavid and a Puljujarvi too.

duul

Jun 21, 2010

He's talking about Connolly and Kelly. I could see Kelly being a good pickup to play 3C if he is healthy again. Put up 30 points the year before last in that role and apparently he has been training hard and thinks he is ready to play again.

Could come cheap and fill a hole if Draisaitl moves to wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad