Rumor: Rumor & Proposals: The sound of silence (Free Agency opens 12PM EST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperDesigner

Mar 1, 2008
I'm still trying to escape from the mental paradigm that using Taylor Hall as your main driver is a recipe for success.

Perhaps we need our centers to be carrying the puck more, and wingers to be doing winger things like puck retrieval and crashing the net.

I don't know. we'll never know. Taylor Hall before/after arguments will have to be asterisked as crap d/good d as well.

The thing is, we don't need any more evidence about what this team is with/without Hall. We can simply look at the splits of possession results of when Hall was on the ice versus when he was off.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Barrie might be moved, but Wiercioch is just a depth signing to replace Holden. Even if the Avs keep Barrie, they'll still need another depth defender as well.

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
The thing is, we don't need any more evidence about what this team is with/without Hall. We can simply look at the splits of possession results of when Hall was on the ice versus when he was off.

You only have a sample size of 40ish games with McDavid.

McDavid has made hall expendable as it's no longer his team.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I've tried using the tweet button to link them but they never show up :(

Now please continue, troll. :sarcasm:

Ha Ha.

But seriously you keep calling people trolls for nothing and I'm sending you under the bridge.

Carry on.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Why does Benning refuse to rebuild? The Nucks are going nowhere. His free agent acquisitions won't right that sinking ship.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Kypreos broke the Subban trade, far from useless.

It's so tough. Some guys are so ****ing useless, but then they break one freaking thing a year so you can't really fully discount what they say. Drives a guy nuts, but then again you hear things like Larsson for Hall was kinda talked about a year ago so you can see just how weird the rumor game really is

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
His opinions hurt me.

:laugh: Good description of Kypreos.

Vancouver is too fairweather to put up with a rebuild.

His owner wants the playoff revenue.

I suspect both of these are correct.

I read a tweet that Montreal offered 6M/4 years. What will Benning pay? They aren't even going to go on some playoff run or even make them...

Looking like north of 6 million. He might even get a fatter contract than Milan. That'd be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad