ATD: Rules - Discussion - Trades Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I nearly took Suggs instead of Allen but I needed someone accomplished at that DE spot.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
@LT fantastic back to back picks. Both were on my board with 3 other guys.

So far the only non-HoFer I've drafted is Torry Holt, who should get there eventually.

For not knowing much at all about pre-2010s players, I'm happy with how my roster is panning out.

I am in a bit of a bind now though, as I have two MLBs. Wasn't planning to run 3-4, but that may work out in the end. Let's me keep my DL strictly to HoF Italians :laugh:

Reactions: Ben Grimm

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Hindsight team

QB - Undrafted (16)
RB - Jim Brown (1, 3)
RB - Bronko Nagurski (18)
FB - Marion Motley (17)
TE - Rob Gronkowski (4)
TE - Ozzie Newsome (12)
LT - Anthony Munoz (2)
LG - John Hannah (5)
C -
RG - Forrest Gregg (3)
RT - Dan Dierdorf (13)

DE - Julius Peppers (8)
DT - Carl Eller (10)
DT - John Randle (7)
DE - Undrafted (20)
OLB - Ted Hendricks (11)
MLB - Luke Kuechly (9)
OLB -
CB - Stephon Gilmore (19)
CB - Aeneas Williams (6)
SS - Kenny Easley (14)
FS - Earl Thomas (15)

Last edited:

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Shula was gonna be my next pick, damn. Thought I could take the players first in this little stretch of three picks I have.

Reactions: Ben Grimm

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
@LT almost picked Johnson a while ago, sneaky pick.

Can anyone take a list? Ill be at a wedding from this afternoon up until Saturday morning. Ill give a name for my next pick coming up, should be fine for the one after.

Agreed. @LT How does Kuechly go before HoFer Zach Thomas? @Michael Farkas got the best coach. My 15th best OA player is still undrafted.

Used to be a Panthers (NFL) fan on the board who made me hate Kuechy.

Reactions: LT and Ben Grimm

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
@LT almost picked Johnson a while ago, sneaky pick.

Can anyone take a list? Ill be at a wedding from this afternoon up until Saturday morning. Ill give a name for my next pick coming up, should be fine for the one after.

Used to be a Panthers (NFL) fan on the board who made me hate Kuechy.
I got you, I'm not up for a while

Reactions: Voight

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
OA=overall...k ... i learn that now, i grew up reading too many novels and my dad shagged me mum pre1970s, us with the first color ZENITH tv on our street, b&w out the window and down the street (watching colorful Hawaii 5-0 & Fantasy Island in January in 1976 was wow), though still available to us college kids in '87 for $60 at Zellers. I know,... i know... this is twilight zone to those who still can't grasp there was no Internet in the 1980s and mid-90s. Life pre-Internet was very different.

Last edited:

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
I picked Jason Peters to play Right Tackle, obviously he has been LT for most of his career, but played RT in the beginning of his career and also in the later stage. Is this too outlandish then, do I have to switch him to Util (or RB obviously) and pick another RT :cool:

Reactions: LT

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I picked Jason Peters to play Right Tackle, obviously he has been LT for most of his career, but played RT in the beginning of his career and also in the later stage. Is this too outlandish then, do I have to switch him to Util (or RB obviously) and pick another RT :cool:
Played tight end at Arkansas

Reactions: Voight

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I took Too Tall Jones specifically as a Left End.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
An undrafted NFL great head coach has said guard is a position that can be played either side, but tackle "takes time" to adjust.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Just like defensemen played a very different role pre-Orr (post-Shore) so do linebackers in different eras.

This is an ALL-time draft, so your guys could reflect the best of any era, at least with hypothetical home games.

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad