ATD: Rules - Discussion - Trades Thread

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Decided to come up for my QB. Think there's only one team without a QB now, but getting Favre as the 12th QB in the draft, was a good pick at the time. Plus having a QB that throws a lot of picks, when your DBs will get a lot of picks just works, ya know?
I think he's only the 11th QB picked which makes even more sense to trade up for the guy you wanted. I'm curious to see who the last two picked will be.

Ben Grimm

Non-Bs fans: Neely forever! 🏒
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I think he's only the 11th QB picked which makes even more sense to trade up for the guy you wanted. I'm curious to see who the last two picked will be.
63. Michael Farkas - Sammy Baugh, everything

Nope. VI is the only team w/o a QB. I'm excited the Commish has 2 Off. players. ;)

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
63. Michael Farkas - Sammy Baugh, everything

Nope. VI is the only team w/o a QB. I'm excited the Commish has 2 Off. players. ;)
Ah, yeah I completely forgot Baugh was picked and missed him when scrolling for QB's due to the everything position.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Ah, yeah I completely forgot Baugh was picked and missed him when scrolling for QB's due to the everything position.
to be honest, I thought the everything was fitting. He is a QB, but he literally did play everything

VanIslander

20 years of All-Time Drafts on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
This is a 33-round draft, building full rosters plus. It would be nice to do rankings of team offenses, team defenses, special teams, red zone threats, etc.

Let's get names on those teams! (EDIT: we have 2 down, one to go!)

From the roster posts, we have so far:

Carter Cowboys - Tony Romo
Houston Apollos - LT
Philadelphia Bell - GKJ
St. Vital Mustangs - Holden Caulfield
Notre Dame Jugglers - VanIslander
Providence SteamRollers - Hasbro
Dillon Panthers - Voight
Duluth Eskimos - Michael Farkas
London Lightning - tony d
Rain City Pigeons - 91LeafsTavares91
South Jersey Wildcats - Halladay
Santiago Chiles - spintheblackcircle

No name, no roster post yet @Pestilence

Last edited:

VanIslander

20 years of All-Time Drafts on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
@Halladay

If your username is a nod to Roy Halladay,...

his high school has won two state championships in football, state championships in eleven sports!

Arvada West Wildcats

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Larry Wilson super underrated for the misfortune of playing for the Cardinals.
Pretty sure he was my next pick. That was a guy equally too far ahead of his time to be properly appreciated. A safety wearing #8

Reactions: Ben Grimm

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
@Halladay

If your username is a nod to Roy Halladay,...

his high school has won two state championships in football, state championships in eleven sports!

Arvada West Wildcats
It is. I like Wildcats. I'll go with the South Jersey Wildcats. Since we already have a Houston and Philadelphia.
Halladay Pilots
This is cold but I laughed.

Ben Grimm

Non-Bs fans: Neely forever! 🏒
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The matchup I wanna see is Favre vs R. Woodson and Sherman. Good luck to all in the playoffs.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
his talent is up there for WR and stats to back it for the most part at his peak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad