ATD: Rules - Discussion - Trades Thread

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
We got ourselves a position run, do we!
For me it was when Faulk got drafted. Faulk was a great player, but at the same time that was someone taking Faulk as the #2 option and Faulk was kinda the guy I was hoping to scoop in a round or two. Thought Dickerson and OJ would likely go before him. So when Faulks gone I'd better get an RB soon or I'll be left with few options.

Reactions: TMLegend

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
We got ourselves a position run, do we!

Been wanting to take a RB for a while.
For me it was when Faulk got drafted. Faulk was a great player, but at the same time that was someone taking Faulk as the #2 option and Faulk was kinda the guy I was hoping to scoop in a round or two. Thought Dickerson and OJ would likely go before him. So when Faulks gone I'd better get an RB soon or I'll be left with few options.

Yeah I was targeting Faulk as well. Thought the same thing that O.J and Dickerson would go first than I'll scoop him up. After Faulk went I was taking whoever was left between Dickerson and OJ.

I'm making a homer pick, anyone got a guess?
Tony Romo?

• Haha
Reactions: LT and Tony Romo

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
yeah when Faulk got picked, it was the first time i let out an audible "f***" during this draft

Lott, Houston, Woodson, Sanders. not bad, not bad.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
No clue why but I feel much more confident making picks with an actual visual lineup.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Knew Urlacher was going soon. Was hoping he'd be there for my next pick.

Damn! Urlacher was the perfect for the middle of my D. Was hoping he'd get overlooked a bit.

No clue why but I feel much more confident making picks with an actual visual lineup.
I actually love it, looks fantastic!

With 3 straight picks you've taken guys in my top 3 shortlist for my pick just before you picked with Nomellini, Pace, and Urlacher haha

Reactions: Ben Grimm and LT

Ben Grimm

No sugar tonight in my coffee! 🏒
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I'm making a homer pick, anyone got a guess?
1689725900402.png

Ryan Leaf​

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I came into this ATD, thinking I'd go skill position heavy and early, but damn. Don't even know when my next one will be.

VanIslander

20 years of All-Time Drafts on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Is there an easy way i could get and use that graphics tool for lineup arrangement?

It's pretty cool.

It'd be awesome if everyone could lay their team out that way.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Is there an easy way i could get and use that graphics tool for lineup arrangement?

It's pretty cool.

It'd be awesome if everyone could lay their team out that way.

It's a Google Slides document :laugh:

I just add text boxes with outlines.

Happy to share.

VanIslander

20 years of All-Time Drafts on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
There have been many different ways to build great teams, championship teams, throughout NFL history.

There is no: one only way.

That's part of the fun: figuring out which way to build, and making the best of IT.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Decided to come up for my QB. Think there's only one team without a QB now, but getting Favre as the 12th QB in the draft, was a good pick at the time. Plus having a QB that throws a lot of picks, when your DBs will get a lot of picks just works, ya know?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad