Prospect Info: Round 3, 78th Overall - Alexei Kolosov (G) - Minsk (KHL) -- 6'1", 187 pounds

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
He has a real chance, should he have a good showing in the AHL AND the flyers make the playoffs, to be the backup during it.

Kid has me excited.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018

Really stepped up in the play-offs vs leagues best team. Hopefully will be with Phantoms ~this time next week.

FWIW, Jonsey was on the radio early last Saturday, talking to Glen Macnow. Mentioned specifically that they wanted Kolosov to come over once the season was over. They were watching the playoff series intently.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
He actually seemed enthused that they were down 3-1 in the series.

I mean, I understand why aha.

Kolosov having a great series and them losing as quickly as possible was basically best case scenario for the Flyers.

This extra game for example pushing finishing date from 10th to 12th? Probably makes the difference between him potentially being able to play one of the games this weekend. I guess the game on the 20th is the first one he will be able to dress for.

Reactions: VladDrag

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean, I understand why aha.

Kolosov having a great series and them losing as quickly as possible was basically best case scenario for the Flyers.

This extra game for example pushing finishing date from 10th to 12th? Probably makes the difference between him potentially being able to play one of the games this weekend. I guess the game on the 20th is the first one he will be able to dress for.
Depends how much practice they want for him. Doesn't have a World Championships to worry about, assuming he would've been there.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Depends how much practice they want for him. Doesn't have a World Championships to worry about, assuming he would've been there.

Belarus will play some games in May most likely vs Russia, but guess if he makes play-offs with Phantoms he wont go. But yeh, he is Belarus's go-to starter already. Has been for 2 years now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Perhaps Kolosov’s availability is the reason that the Flyers chose not to trade for a fill in back up at the deadline?
Only if you thought they were getting an AHL goaltender

Wangstar

Apr 2, 2023
He should simply tell the immigration in Poland, look I’m leaving and no intention of coming back to the disaster that is now Russia.
Use a bit of sympathy to get out.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
If not Poland it will be Kazakhstan. (might be if easier and quicker)

Belarus does not have a US embassy anymore, neither does Russia.

So the "designated" embassy for Belarus by the US is Poland.
The embassies are still there, but they don't have visa services. Effect is the same though.

Reactions: Appleyard

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
He should simply tell the immigration in Poland, look I’m leaving and no intention of coming back to the disaster that is now Russia.
Use a bit of sympathy to get out.
It's not technically Russia. Bealarussians are screwed. They tried to overthrow their corrupt Russian Proxy government and were beaten down by Russian "peacekeepers".

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sounds like playing for the Flyers if he adjusts quickly with the Phantoms is on the table according to Ant

Reactions: renberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad