Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2024-25: Re-Tool, Re-Group, Re-Mix, Re-Build

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
Its pretty easy to forget about Engvall when you add wildcard Tsyplakov and a known guy like Duclair to force him right off the nhl roster completely .

He might not even be the first call-up even if theres cap space created due to someone making 3 mil + getting injured .

Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Its pretty easy to forget about Engvall when you add wildcard Tsyplakov and a known guy like Duclair to force him right off the nhl roster completely .

He might not even be the first call-up even if theres cap space created due to someone making 3 mil + getting injured .
Yeah, I don’t exactly expect him to light it up in Bridgeport - it’s just not his game. If someone with a couple of AHL seasons gets hot at Bridgeport I could see them getting a look. A Maggio or Dufour maybe.

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Engvall wasnt gonna get claimed unless someone really wanted a guy for 6 more years. I hope he pops up again, but Bridgeport is his wake up call. Its kinda funny how Gauthier actually made the cut over him. Guess the isles really liked his chemistry on the 4th line alongside Wahlstrom and Maclean. That could be a fun PK duo too.
I think Gauthier and Whalstrom will wear out there welcome pretty quickly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad