Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXXII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
This better not be our upgrade - we need another forward and Giordano.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Based on stats, Vatrano probably isn’t looking at much of a raise if given term. Maybe 4 years at $2.6-$2.8m per season. The Rangers could fit that if they want to. If Vatrano fits this could be more than a rental.

Reactions: B17 Apricots

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
I swear I’ve seen many E5’s over the years, might’ve been people trolling saying E5 after rumors though lol

Haha true, im interested to see where this one plays out though.

I mean how pissed are you if youre the Panthers fans, just traded vatrano to us to clear cap space, only to use most of it on Chariot lol.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
And I hope MTL didn't get a 1st. Their fans have been insufferable saying he will get one no matter what.

Were we ever as obnoxious as the Canucks fans and Canadiens fans trying to sell their players for a kings ransom? I honestly don't remember us being this bad.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Were we ever as obnoxious as the Canucks fans and Canadiens fans trying to sell their players for a kings ransom? I honestly don't remember us being this bad.
Outside of McDonagh, who should have gotten more, it wasn't too bad. We did ask for a 1 for Zuccarello, which I thought was fair. Got a 2nd and 3rd that could have been 1s.

Reactions: Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad