Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XIII (Nanaki edition)

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Keith Olbermann reacts to the news of Rempe being sent down @EdJovanovski

IMG_6603.jpeg

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalderCup
Apr 26, 2016
Hartford, CT
Keith Olbermann reacts to the news of Rempe being sent down @EdJovanovski

View attachment 921311
He will have a strongly worded sign awaiting him next month in Vancouver. He really did get screwed with the lack of games in the preseason to battle for the spot and being told to skip rookie camp (sounds familiar).

Would be nice if they called him up for the west coast trip, especially as it would be the first & last time he’d ever get the opportunity to play an NHL game in the arena his father (who passed away when he was 15) built before it’s torn down next year.

• Wow
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
He will have a strongly worded sign awaiting him next month in Vancouver. He really did get screwed with the lack of games in the preseason to battle for the spot and being told to skip rookie camp (sounds familiar).

Would be nice if they called him up for the west coast trip, especially as it would be the first & last time he’d ever get the opportunity to play an NHL game in the arena his father (who passed away when he was 15) built before it’s torn down next year.

Bro, when you like a player you go hard.

• Love
Reactions: EdJovanovski

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012

Again, I think the Tuba thread is still locked but this makes things interesting, there's certainly a market for him
And he’s certainly playing better this year than last. I see him having a serviceable year at a bad cap hit and he’s traded in the off season.
Please don’t tar and feather me, but… If he doesn’t decline much further I can even imagine the team bringing him back at an AAV that’s appropriate for an older 3rd pair D when He hits UFA. Front office likes him, he loves the team and the city, I can imagine him signing here on the cheap. I’m not saying this would be a good thing, just that I could see it happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad