Roster Building thread - Part X - (TDL edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I don't disagree with this, but are we then okay pushing Edstrom back to the AHL? Same with Rempe?
Edstrom is 13 to challenge Goodrow for the last spot and I think Rempe would be going back regardless (to comeback with the black aces eventually)

Go Rangers

Mar 16, 2022
Franklin Tn
I'll be glad when all this bs is over.

If we're going to expend serious assets (Othmann, Berard, Sykora etc.) or picks (1st, 2nd rounders) what will make me happy is if we spend them on players with term remaining (not rentals) who will actually plug meaningful holes and in meaningful ways. Maybe it's just me but I look at the moves we made last year and one round and out and a 1st and 2nd gone. Tarasenko was okay and Kane was about as good as a 1 legged player could be but 1 legged players have a serious handicap. We ended with nothing to show for all that.

Wennberg doesn't do that for me. If we're going to throw a 4th or and/or a so so prospect fine. Go ahead. But personally he might have a nice 200' game but he doesn't give me the feeling that if he's on our 3rd line we're going to get any or much more offense than we're getting out of it now and the upgrade there over Brodzinski might be minimal if at all.
Factor in dolan and mistakes will be made.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He’s not sight unseen though? I mean you could say the same thing about any UFA who’s not already on the team
He is completely site unseen. Why are you giving him an extension if you don’t know if he has any chemistry here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad