GDT: Rookie Tournament- Habs vs Sens (Monday Sept 18 @ 1:30PM EST) youtube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Tourigny had space, but made a bad pass, but didn't cause anything.

Smilanic fires the puck wide of the net

Smilianic fights through some sens and gets the puck back.

Another pp for the Habs. Good pressure.

Xhekaj mixing it up, but he gets a penalty ? So, no pp ? 4 minutes for roughing that's stupid

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh
Am I crazy to think that Mini Wifi has the potential to at least get a good sniff at the NHL? He can actually carry the puck and pass as well as nearly any of the kids on the ice.

And that is without mentioning that the guy is probably legit scary.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
"Florian Xhekaj is now leaving the penalty box...wait that's not Florian...it's...it's ARBER XHEKAJ AND HE'S GOT A FOLDING CHAIR!"

1695062355721.jpeg

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
Am I crazy to think that Mini Wifi has the potential to at least get a good sniff at the NHL? He can actually carry the puck and pass as well as nearly any of the kids on the ice.

And that is without mentioning that the guy i probably legit scary.
Do we have any preseason games against Ottawa ? Would love to see both brothers trolling them

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

And that is without mentioning that the guy i probably legit scary.
Hopefully a late bloomer like his brother. All we need from him is to be a good 4th liner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad