GDT: Rookie Tournament: Canadiens vs. Sabres (7PM ET on RDS.ca & YouTube)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
How we looking folks. Who's been impressive and who's been disappointing?

Dobes and Beck are probably the best two players for this team tonight.

Reinbacher had a good performance with a few mistakes.

Trudeau has been looking good, especially while moving with the puck.

Tourigny got on the scoresheet twice, but his game is all over the place.

Heineman has been ok, same for Roy. Other than them, I liked Mysak, Simoneau and Parker-Jones.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Maybe the Habs can use that break to refocus and get out there and attack, attack, attack. You've made some mistakes, so just play now and if you make more, so be it this guy is almost out of hand.

Looks like Tourigny has 1g 1a tonight

Reactions: Tyson

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
"That divider is sliding down so smooth now..."

Divider jams, has to be pulled back up. Even Sabretooth is giving up now.

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
Like some work op from from Heineman-Beck.. Trudeau showed up. Simonneau top grades. , I like that Dobes is Hasek style Goalie, . The Defence was dissapointing Mailloix shows that he should be back in CHL.. (Sigh) a lot of these Guys showed why they are not NHL, I like that Beck seems like a larger Mike Keane.. Mailloux did not Impress, slow....

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Mailloux trying to carry the puck up ice, didnt generate enough speed, turnover, 2 vs 1.

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
If I was a bottom pairing D on a rookie tournament, I’d try to settle down those 5’9 forwards rushing the net like they’re Lucic.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
first round superstar Bustbacher , has been pretty invisible.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
first round superstar Bustbacher , has been pretty invisible.
Yeah, not really impressive overall. At times he's looked good, but overall more underwhelming.

A not the best shot, then didn't quite get back and almost allowed a breakaway. Maybe he got a piece of the pass, hard to tell, but not a good game for the two more promising dmen the Habs have here in Reinbacher and Mailloux

Reactions: Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad