GDT: Rookie Tournament: Canadiens vs. Sabres (7PM ET on RDS.ca & YouTube)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
boards broke?

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Buffalo have 4 forwards who were first round picks in the draft (Rosen, Kulich, Benson, Savoie) and the Canadiens only have one (Mesar) and it shows.

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
I guess im not a real hockey fan, i find this bout to be somewhat boring

Back to korean dramas about corruption, overzealous prosecutors and organ trafficking : )

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
They've really just been sloppy everywhere.

First game vibes, for sure.

Just like the actual training camp where the vets will be stretching and playing it safe for the season......some of these prospect are stretching and playing it safe and save themselves for training camp. No one wants to get injured and miss training camp for these meaningless games.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I guess im not a real hockey fan, i find this bout to be somewhat boring

Back to korean dramas about corruption, overzealous prosecutors and organ trafficking : )
Its because the Habs have no real talent coupled with the first real game for a lot of them in a few months.

That part of the glass probably breaks quite often given how it has to be cut, thus ruining the integrity of the glass to fit the time clock in or whatever that spot is.

• Haha
Reactions: ZUKI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad