GDT: Rocky - Oilers v Flyers - 8 PM on SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
We just see this player very differently.

Also we could have got away with Broberg on the right side so if keeping Kulak is so critical then still could have. We also could have kept Broberg for much less than his current deal
Where are we getting 4.5 mill from to keep Broberg from? Gonna convince Nurse to waive? Trade Nuge or Hyman?
With Kanes injury situation having him coming back in March at the latest we couldn’t have used the LTIR to do so.

If we could have kept Broberg for cheaper he would still be here.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Where are we getting 4.5 mill from to keep Broberg from? Gonna convince Nurse to waive? Trade Nuge or Hyman?
With Kanes injury situation having him coming back in March at the latest we couldn’t have used the LTIR to do so.
We definitely could have used the LTIR. If Kanes out until March you can fudge the rest of the way. Not ideal. But that's solving a problem that didn't need to happen. We could have kept Broberg for less than what he's making now. The mishandling of him dates a lot further back than the offersheet.

As a note, I just latched onto a conversation that was already happening. The Broberg topic isn't that useful to what the team is dealing with now. I still find it interesting

Management can make me really happy by solving our 2nd pair RD issue by the deadline. I actually like most of the other moves too, and this current squad

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
He seemed pretty mean 😔 not even sure my sex appeal would win him over to be honest!

I know it’s crazy to think I can’t charm my way into a situation, but he is one tough cracker

If he was a woman. No problem. They see a pic of my splits and I fight to keep them off

Such as life.

Signed,

A complete bullshitter

You know, sometimes people are too stupid to see the forest in the trees. I bet a shot of your splits on buddies screen, will result in the use of a full pack of Lysol wipes, and he's not man enough to admit that yet.

• Haha
Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
You know, sometimes people are too stupid to see the forest in the trees. I bet a shot of your splits on buddies screen, will result in the use of a full pack of Lysol wipes, and he's not man enough to admit that yet.
Lmfao

I have tagged him in a few things and he totally ignores me, and hasn’t commented about the oilers since

He probably thinks I’m a psychopath and is now quiet about the Oilers

Trash my team and you bet your ass I’ll take you out for supper, and possibly make you watch home videos of me doing the splits!

Jesus… this sounds like Jeffery Dahmer lol

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
We definitely could have used the LTIR. If Kanes out until March you can fudge the rest of the way. Not ideal. But that's solving a problem that didn't need to happen. We could have kept Broberg for less than what he's making now. The mishandling of him dates a lot further back than the offersheet.

As a note, I just latched onto a conversation that was already happening. The Broberg topic isn't that useful to what the team is dealing with now. I still find it interesting

Management can make me really happy by solving our 2nd pair RD issue by the deadline. I actually like most of the other moves too, and this current squad
The league would punish us if we ran an over the cap roster all season and fudged it the rest of the way. Thats not even pretending to play.

Again we mishandled a prospect who wasn’t NHL ready by not trading away a player who is STILL better than him and forcing him to play minutes he wasn’t ready for? He was handled fine. He played in the AHL and was given a headstart on a job every camp and failed, every camp.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Lmfao

I have tagged him in a few things and he totally ignores me, and hasn’t commented about the oilers since

He probably thinks I’m a psychopath and is now quiet about the Oilers

Trash my team and you bet your ass I’ll take you out for supper, and possibly make you watch home videos of me doing the splits!

Jesus… this sounds like Jeffery Dahmer lol

Clearly he doesn't deserve the delicious A&W burgers you were willing to present.

To him, you might have the Gary Roberts Syndrome.

b9e.jpeg

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Does anybody know of any streams? I used to have 3 and now I can never find any.

My wife and kids are hogging my two TV's. I thought I would cook some dinner and stream the first period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad