GDT: Rocky - Oilers v Flyers - 8 PM on SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Love that it’s the 8pm starts that actually start at 8:20. Not the games at 7 or 7:30 where the puck drops 8 mins after the scheduled time. Only 8pm where it’s actually 8:20, but they just decide to not tell you that.

Reactions: Sethual and Sanchez

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Does anybody know of any streams? I used to have 3 and now I can never find any.

My wife and kids are hogging my two TV's. I thought I would cook some dinner and stream the first period
Is your name on the mortgage? Who bought the TVs and pays for the Rogers subscription?? And your cooking your own dinner??? What the hell man!!!!

That sound you hear is a harsh whip snapping sound.

I keed , I keed. I really do. Just finished a 16 hour drive day. My wife saved my bacon a few times today during various situations. I can confidently say I didn’t lock the keys in the Tahoe, get a speeding ticket near Idaho Falls, and ate a salad for supper for heart smart reasons all because she is the superior mind in our relationship. Enjoy the game. I’m going to sleep. More driving tomorrow.

Oilhawks

Over Old Hills
Nov 24, 2011
he's got 4 points lol

but he's no Dermott/Stetcher/Emberson/Josh Brown/Accrued Cap Space
a rotation of healthy scratches and AHLers lol

If the forwards here could shoot at higher than 3% or whatever, I'm sure there might be some "I got an assist skating back to the bench" sort of secondary assists to go around

Reactions: Oilslick941611
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad