Player Discussion Ridly Greig (LW) 28th Overall

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
One post from @Daffy and ppl here are getting triggered 😂
Maybe I don't know the exact definition, but who is triggered here?

Someone saying he should give specifics for a slur? Is that triggered these days?

That would seem more like you or Daffy are triggered by nothing. Boring day or something?

I don't want to use the term troll, but posting a comment like that then calling people cry babies for asking a question seems like someone just trying to be a prick.

Reactions: StoicSensFan

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
God forbid you post an opinion in a MESSAGE BOARD lol

You'd think I made fun of a family relative. This isn't a shocking revelation.

Some of you need to get outside more. Too many tears in here. That's the world now though. Gotta be fake outraged over something.

• Haha
Reactions: Sensinitis

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
God forbid you post an opinion in a MESSAGE BOARD lol

You'd think I made fun of a family relative. This isn't a shocking revelation.

Some of you need to get outside more. Too many tears in here. That's the world now though. Gotta be fake outraged over something.

You're the one who seems to be outraged. Have you been outside yet today?

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Prickly Greig. Ridley Prick.

Love him to death on my team. He is a real dick on ice and the opponents have a tough time controlling their emotions with our Marchand light.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
People hoping for a wholesome Greig are out to lunch. Guy is a psycho and I love it
people hoping for wholesome degenerate athletes are out to lunch lol.

Also why do we care who or what they are.(unless they’re of course truly evil people)

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
What 22 year old professional athlete isn't arrogant. Hell most normal 22 year olds are arrogant. Grieg is a dick on the ice.. that we know. Who he is in real life, most of us have no idea. But as long as he's a hard worker, good teammate, loyal and dependable, nothing else matters.

Reactions: aragorn

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
N
You're the one who seems to be outraged. Have you been outside yet today?
Not outraged at all. I don't really care lol. I love having Grieg on my team. The Sens need someone like him. Every team does. I'm not the one with my panties in a bunch over one comment. So easily triggered

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad